2012TERMINATE ALL CONTAMINATED CASES UNDER ARTICLE 53 OF ROME· STATUTE AND SAVE THE IMAGE OF ICC
1. I want to thank the Chief Prosecutor of ICC Ms. Fatou Besounda for acting maturely in her statement of 19th December 2013 regarding case number 2 of President Uhuru Kenyatta (ICC-01/09-02/11). This is a welcome gesture for most of us who have been consistently saying nothing but the truth about the liars and ICC procured witnesses in both cases. The Chief Prosecutor has no alternative but to stick to the guidelines of the Rome Statute given the false evidence and the lack of evidentiary threshold in case 2. This should have been done long time ago if it had not been for the politics of international conflict merchants- the NGOs.
2. I feel more saddened that it has taken 5 years for the OTP to know that the evidence in both Kenyan cases was flawed. I must hasten to add that an adjournment for me is not my final resting point as I want all cases collapsed because flawed and cooked evidence. Termination of all Kenyan cases under Article 53 of the Rome Statute of 1998 is the only option that will stop me from pressing the court and OTP to a full trial on my applications that are pending before Appeal Chamber 5 of ICC.
3. This good news has come as a result of my lone ranger efforts and efforts of several other key players in the world who have supported me on this torrid journey. In my widely circulated letter to the Chief Prosecutor of 10th December 2013 I gave the Chief Prosecutor 14 days to act regarding outlawed witnesses seeking sanctuary in the ICC in Europe (see www.africaworldmedia.com for full letter). It is a crime in Europe and on European soil to use terrorists to testify in any court of law. It was this defining moment that broke the toughness of my sister the Chief Prosecutor on Mungiki witnesses who are not supposed to testify in European courts.
4. It must go on record that serious crimes were committed by the OTP under Article 70 especially by the former Chief Prosecutor during his investigations in the Kenyan situation. Both cases have contaminated evidence and ICC procured witnesses who should not be paraded in an international court for the sake of Kenyan peace and unity. Dropping all the cases will keep the face of ICC beaming in Africa.
5. The world must know and I speak without fear of any contradiction that there are two pending applications in Appeal Chamber 5 filed by myself (David Nyekorach Matasanga VS Prosecutor 14th October 2013 and another one 6th November 2013) one for perjury, obstruction of Justice, perversion of Justice and the another one for clearing my name and unsealing my the evidence about intermediaries.
6. I gave information to investigators on 12th and 13 April 2012 on how evidence was collected and Kenyans and the world must know the truth about those who collected and falsified evidence in a case where I exposed a liar witness (OTP4) James Maina Kabutu. Both cases are before the Appeal Chamber 5 and the applications have acted as a big roadblock and stopped Fatou Bensouda from proceeding with these cases.
7. For more than 5 years I have told the world that the manner in which witnesses were procured by the ICC and the way evidence was collected by the Former Chief Prosecutor in Kenyan cases was flawed. I have been baptized several names, loathed, vilified, victimized, witch-hunted, demonized, prostituted, ridiculed, and even threatened with death by opponents of the Kenyan suspects for speaking the truth on these cases.
8. Equally I have told the world that victims of the PEV of 2007-2008 must get justice when there is a fair trial with the correct people being charged with the crimes that have been labeled on innocent people. Victims of the violence must be given a transparent verdict not a faked verdict that could create more conflict in Kenya. It is also true that crimes were committed and over 1300 people died but to convict wrong people is like killing the victims twice in their graves. The families of the victims and suspects have equally suffered from such actions that are condemnable in international justice mechanisms.
9. My heart has never been broken by these insults from merchants of conflicts - the NGOs of Kenya that falsified evidence of these cases and collected liars from pork joints and bars of Nairobi and Eldoret on behalf of Luis Moreno Ocampo. To give false evidence at ICC under Article 70 is a serious offence under the Altar of international justice. To accept false evidence under Article 70 knowingly, so as to frame suspects is also a serious criminal offence under the Rome Statute.
10. Lastly I want to thank my family, my wife and children who have endured and read a barrage of rotten toxins peddled by evil men and women against me. This culture of tormenting those who speak the truth in Africa and the world must stop. I want to thank the people of Kenya, especially the families of both victims and suspects that have undergone the agony during these dark years of falsehood.
11. My great thanks goes to those in Kenya and Africa who encouraged me as a volunteer and Investigative Journalist to continue with the search for the truth. Sky News former Head of Foreign news Adrian Wells who facilitated the Sky News crew that came in 2007 -2008 to cover the PVE crisis is thanked although they terminated my consultancy in Africa because of my position on Kenya. I have no hard feeling since my contribution for the Station in Africa is known. Jeff Koinange whose TV shows provided me with a platform since 2008 to speak out for Africa is much honoured by me. Dr. Henry Gombya of The London evening Post of London and Capital FM Radio of Kenya and rest of journalist in Kenya and world over- thanks for covering my work on ICC.
12. My good elders in Kenya (whom I will personally write to) who added value to my work , the Think Tank (Africa Forum on ICC(AFI), Ugandan President Museveni, Minister Dr. Ruhakana Rugunda, Minister Sam Kutesa, South Sudan Former Vice President Dr. Riek Teny Marchar (encouraged me to push on with the truth) , in Britain (Baroness Ashton, James Braithwaite, Baroness Scotland and other MPs that supported my path of exposing rotten evidence) South Africa ( Felix and others in foreign Affairs office) and in Zimbabwe President Mugabe and (My friend known as EK who encouraged me to fight for Africa), AU Chairperson Nkosanzana Zuma and Deputy Chairperson E. Mwencha, friends, my researchers in my AWM office (Fred Bukaki), well-wishers, Steve Opiyo my IT man -thanks) who stood by me are thanked .
13. There are special friends in Kenya whom I am not able to name here for personal reasons but played key role in giving me moral support and intellectual support- you are thanked a million times.
14. Finally Madam Fatou Bensouda whom I have torn to pieces because of Luis Ocampo's mistakes- find space in your heart to forgive me and I ask you for healing. The Kenyan haters and the social media operatives are also thanked. I ask for forgiveness if I wronged anybody during this journey. HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR 2014
Thank You In Advance.